Rouden Daach is a peaceful, friendly, and generous seaside escape overlooking the Northumberland Strait on the Mainland of North-Eastern Nova Scotia.
- DO NOT USE YOUR GPS! It may lead you astray!
- From Halifax, take Trans Canada Highway 102 to Truro, where you join the Trans Canda Highway 104 (Exit 15) and head to New Glasgow.
- Continue on Hwy 104 for about 62 kilometers (39 miles) to exit 27 (Hwy 245, the Sunrise Trail). Go through the round-about toward Merigomish, under the overpass.
- Continue on Hwy 245 for about 25 kilometers (15 miles) until you see a small green sign saying “McArras Brook”.
- Once past that sign, watch on the left for a house with a bright red roof and a barn with a blue roof, and a road marker indicating 6650. This is your destination. Turn left into the driveway.